The latest update to War Thunder has gone live and brings with it a variety of exciting changes. This article will help you understand what the new changes are, where they came from, and how we can use them in our favorite games!
The “war thunder guide” is a website that provides information about War Thunder, the popular PC game. The site provides guides for new players, as well as historical information on how to play the game.
The article’s content
An earlier version may be found at: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/t8v5q9/2130165 2130166 changes
Changes from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52:
- Tank Football is the new unlock game mode criteria text.
- TNT equivalent for shellite is 1.1 to 0.94.
- ITP – The 8x RS-82 and 8x RBS-82 loadouts now launch their rockets independently.
- Rockets in the 2x 250 lbs + 8x RP-3 loadout of the Firebrand TF. Mk. IV are now fired individually.
- Étendard IV M – bombs now have CCIP.
- In the 20 mm + 2x Shafrir 2 loadout, there are concealed LAU-88 pylons designated A-4N.
- Changes were made to the FFAR Mk. 32 Mod. 0 rocket firing order in Kfir C. 7.
- Sa’ar – the tail’s visible breakoff spots have altered.
- M3 GMC
- statcard hull armour is 12.7/12.7/0 and has a thickness of 6.35/6.35/6.35 mm.
- statcard turret armor measures 6.35/6.3/5.35/12.7/13.0 mm.
- M15 CGMC
- statcard hull armor is 6.35/6.3/5 mm, or 6.35/6.3/5 in.
- Turret armor according to the statcard is 6.35/6.3/5.35/0 mm.
- Turret armor for T26E5 measures 274/89/127mm to 177/107mm to 127mm.
- Deadzones surrounding the commander’s sights and a cupola for the roof MG were introduced with the Leopard 2 (T 14).
- E. Sturer
- Hull armor on the statcard is 50/20/20/10mm.
- Turret armor on the statcard is 30/20/20mm to 50/30/20mm.
- Turret armor for VK 45.01(P) measures 100 / 82 / 30 mm x 100 / 82 / 82 mm.
- 9P149hull M’s armor is 14/14/7mm on the statcard.
- Hull armour for the 9P157-2 is as follows: 13/13/6 60/43/43 mm.
- Hull armour for the BT-5 and RBT-5 is 40/15/13/15/13 mm.
- Hull armor on the statcard is 120/120/60mm rather than 120/80/60mm.
- Turret armor on the statcard is 250/157/157/90mm.
- Hull armor on the statcard is 120/120/60mm rather than 120/80/60mm.
- Turret armor statcard: 250/140/120/250/157/102 mm
- T-34 (ZiS-4) (all), T-34 (1941) (1-ya Gv.T.Br. ), and T-34 1942 (CN) hull armour statcard: 45/45/45/4545/45/40mm.
- T-34 (1941) (1-ya Gv.T.Br.)
- 4 mm x 5 mm grille over the engine
- driver’s hatch: 60 by 45 millimeters
- A.C. Mk. IV hull armour statcard: 63.5/44.45/44.45 mm 50.8/44.45/44.45 mm.
- Hull armour for the Centurion Mk. 5/1 is as follows: 76 / 50.8 / 38 127 / 50.8 / 32 mm.
- Grant Mk. I (all): 12.7 mm x 22.2 mm of armor underneath the 75 mm gun.
- Turret armor for the tortoise measures 203/152/110mm to 215/152/110mm.
- Type 10
- Center of gravity and moment of inertia shifted.
- 225.000 to 250.000 N of brake force
- nerfed neutral turning
- reduced suspension dampening force
- roadwheels’ stationary motion while employing pneumatic suspension
- Type 87 AW – altered sight:
- default SPG AA sight as the name
- FoV – 20° → 26°
- 40° – 21° vs. 50.75° – 12.3° zoom FoV
- 1.5x – 6x, 1.9x – 3.5x, and
- RCV Type 87
- shifts in gear ratios
- a farther forward gear
- 19 11 km/h is the maximum reverse speed.
- Hull armour for the ZTQ-62 (all) is 25/25/16 to 35/25/15 mm.
- Removing the shell ejection on AS 42 (Breda 35).
- Turret armor for the R3 T 106 FA measures 8/8/8mm and is 0/0/0mm.
- Bkan 1C – the camera location during capture was altered.
- Machine gun altered on Strv m/39 (all), Strv m/40L: 8 mm ksp m/36 to 8 mm ksp m/39B.
- Hull armor for the Strv m/41 S I is 50/20/15mm to 50/15/15mm.
- NATO and GER test-drive the VEAK 40.
- Lyddite TNT explosive type: 6-inch/45 ROBL Mk. VII, 6-inch/45 ROBL Mk. XII, 6-inch/50 ROBL Mk. XXIII, 6-inch/50 ROQF Mk. 5, and 7.5-inch/45 BL Mk. VI. (x1.1 x1.0)
- Lyddite or Shellite: 13.5-inch/45 Mk. V(H) – SAPBC, APCBC explosive type. (x1.1 → x0.94)
Changes in their raw form are available at https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine/compare/184.108.40.206..220.127.116.11.
Changes from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124:
- M26E1 is once again concealed. (also live; no version change)
- Changes to the smoke and shell explosion FX.
- Re-added the avatars and loading backdrops for TailSpin.
- Now we can see the TailSpin loading backdrops.
Changes in their raw form are available at https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine/compare/126.96.36.199..188.8.131.52.
Changes from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11:
- The TailSpin avatars’ names have been added again:
Changes in their raw form are available at https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine/compare/18.104.22.168..22.214.171.124.
The version shown in the launcher or client is often wrong because it ignores “hidden” updates that are downloaded in the background.
Present development version: 126.96.36.199
The most recent version is 188.8.131.52.
Source: Authentic link
Changes from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
Previous one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/s8s4nd/213070_213074_changes/ Changes from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124: Added the bonus skins of the TL64 and Turán II. Mid-map convoy tank changes – USSR: 1.0-2.0 – Cruiser Mk. III → T-26-1 2.3-3.3 – Crusader Mk. III → T-34 (1940) 3.7-4.7 – Comet Mk. I (7th Arm.Div.) → T-34-85 (1943) 5.0-6.3 – Centurion Mk. I → T-44B…
Changes from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
An earlier version may be found at: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/s6z556/213068 213070 changes Changes between 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11: None noteworthy. https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine/compare/ for the raw modifications. 18.104.22.168..22.214.171.124 Changes from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52: Ultrahigh shadows on PS4 with deleted settings bias for cascade depth of 0.0001 intensity of cascade FXAA – 10 https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine/compare/ for the raw modifications. 184.108.40.206..220.127.116.11 Changes from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124: E13A1 gunner reload time is 40 15 seconds after the gunner…
Changes from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
An earlier version may be found at: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/t3qe14/2130150 2130151 changes Changes from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11: Purchase code changes in packages. Free Special Pack is a new package. https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine/compare/ for the raw modifications. 18.104.22.168.. 22.214.171.124 Changes from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52: Fixed icons on the loadout screen for AU-1 and AJ 37. F-4J – missile-only loadouts and cannon + missile loadouts were shifted to the anti-air category. The Fw 190A-5, or Fw 190A-5 (JP)
For the video game War Thunder, post “184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 modifications.”
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games that will be available in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch. You may watch in breathtaking 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS quality with the most recent information about every game in this list!
The Most Important Games in 2022
It’s time to take a peek forward at some of the biggest forthcoming games of 2022 with the start of the new year quickly approaching and several new game releases on the horizon. In the next year, there are some incredible games for everyone to look forward to on PC, Xbox, PS5, and all your other favorite gaming platforms.
The “war thunder xbox” is a game that was released on the Xbox One in December 2016. The 18.104.22.168 → 22.214.171.124 changes are an update for the game, which includes new missions and improved performance and visuals for all platforms (PC/Xbox One/PS4).
- war thunder tips and tricks
- war thunder ps4
- war thunder gameplay