The latest update for War Thunder on PC, 184.108.40.206-2.13.0 “Stalin”, introduces a new aircraft to the game: The LaGG-3S 42 with a long range of 870 km and an armour thickness of 55 mm
The most significant change in this update is that the MGs now have their own ammunition boxes separate from those carried by other crew members in your vehicle
The “war thunder update 29” is the latest update for War Thunder. The update has a lot of changes that affect gameplay, including new maps and game modes.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/s97wxp/213074 213075 changes/ Previous one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/s97wxp/213074 213075 changes/
Changes from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168:
- USSR aircraft, Su-8, UK naval forces, MTB 422, naval weaponry, JP ground forces, 47 mm Type 1 towed AT gun, CN ground forces, TL64, IT ground forces, Turán II, FX, decorators, CDK changes – USSR aircraft, Su-8, UK naval forces, MTB 422, naval weaponry, JP ground forces, 47 mm Type 1 towed AT gun, CN ground forces, TL64, IT ground forces, Turán
- New BP cars, skins, decals, and decorators have been added.
- Vehicles that are new:
- Su-8 is a kind of submarine (USSR)
- Tier IV
- 1520 SL/1590 SL/1520 SL/1520 SL/1520 SL/1520 SL/1520 SL/1520 SL/1520 SL/1520
- 2x 12.7 mm UBT + 4x 45 mm NS-45 + 8x 7.62 mm ShKAS + 4x 45 mm NS-45 (turret)
- 100-250-500 kg bombs, RS-82, RS-132, RBS-82, RBS-132
- 422 MTB (UK)
- Tier III
- 610 / 800 SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL
- 16 crew
- 1x 40 mm ROQF Mk. III + 1x 20 mm Oerlikon Mk. II + 4x 12.7 mm AN/M2 + 2x 21-inch Mk. 9b torpedoes 1x 40 mm ROQF Mk. III + 1x 20 mm Oerlikon Mk. II + 4x 12.7 mm AN/M2 + 2x 21-inch Mk. 9b torpedoes
- TL64 is a code for a 64-bit (CN)
- Tier III
- 4.7, 5.7, and 4.7
- 880 / 1160 / 1570 SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL
- Compared to the M18 GMC, it has a different armour layout, a different engine sound (M24 instead of M18), only 25 rounds instead of 45, but it has APCR, 24.000 kg instead of 17.690, but 500 horsepower instead of 400, significantly stronger braking force, neutral turning capability, and it lacks ammunition racks.
- Turán II is a sequel to Turán I. (IT)
- Tier II
- 400 / 280 / 320 SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL SL
- Compared to the Toldi IIa, it has a different armour layout, a medium tank instead of a light tank, 5 crew instead of 3, a different cannon with a slightly slower turret rotation, 19.800 kg instead of 9300 kg, but 260 horsepower instead of 155, much higher brake force, different gear ratios, and it has physical tracks and smoke grenades (1 per salvo, 5 total)
- The 75 mm 41M compared to the Pz.Kpfw. IV’s 75 mm Kw.K. 37 – same rate of fire, but the APCBC is lighter (5.2 kg instead of 6.78) and faster (400 m/s instead of 385), the HE is also lighter (5.2 kg instead of 5.74) and faster (450 m/s instead of 420), but has less explosive mass (400 g instead of 686), the HEAT is a copy
- Su-8 is a kind of submarine (USSR)
- New decals include:
- New interior designers:
- New avatar – ” cardicon_assault”.
- Su-8 has a new loading screen.
- SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SMBC Mk. 3 SM
- 20 mm M61 animation installed on Kfir C.7 and Nesher S.
Changes in their raw form: https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine/compare/22.214.171.124..126.96.36.199
The version shown in the launcher / client is often wrong, since it ignores “hidden” updates that are downloaded in the background.
188.8.131.52 is the current development version.
184.108.40.206 is the current live version.
Original source: link
Changes from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
Previous one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/s8s4nd/213070_213074_changes/ Changes from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199: Added the bonus skins of the TL64 and Turán II. Mid-map convoy tank changes – USSR: 1.0-2.0 – Cruiser Mk. III → T-26-1 2.3-3.3 – Crusader Mk. III → T-34 (1940) 3.7-4.7 – Comet Mk. I (7th Arm.Div.) → T-34-85 (1943) 5.0-6.3 – Centurion Mk. I → T-44B…
Changes from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 changes: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/rmczot/213041 213043 changes/ Aircraft engines, aircraft GUI, tank engines, tank effects, tank weapons, and naval weapons all have different sound effects. Engine24 has a new sound (AI). Tank engines – distant distance update interval: 0.2 0.05. Engine24 sound – rpmSmooth: 0.001 1. In the last update, two new tank decorations were included…
Changes from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 changes: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/rh6x2y/213021 213022 changes/ OS2U-1 is a new covert vehicle (“naval”). OS2U-1 – Brooklyn (CL-40), Helena (CL-50), Cleveland (CL-55), and Enterprise (D 52) (“naval”). The Ardennes Offensive: between 2021-12-16 11:00 and 2021-12-19 11:30, acquire 40/20/20 kills with these vehicles to get a trophy US – M5A1, M8 LAC, M18, M4 (T34E1 Calliope),…
For the game War Thunder, post “220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 modifications.”
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year quickly approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek ahead at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.
Watch This Video-
The “22.214.171.124 → 126.96.36.199 changes – War Thunder Games Guide” is a change log for the game War Thunder, which has been released on Android and iOS devices in 2018. Reference: war thunder mobile.
- war thunder down
- war thunder red skies datamine
- war thunder dev server changelog
- war thunder forum br changes
- war thunder balance