Polyphony Digital has already confirmed that Gran Turismo 7 will have all of the trophies available across PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. This will be an unprecedented game release for Polyphony, as it is not yet known whether or not they plan to offer a trophy patch on PS3, which was released in 2013.
The “gran turismo 7 trophy list” is a list of all the trophies that can be obtained in Gran Turismo. The list includes how to unlock each trophy, as well as what car you need to win it with.
Image courtesy of Polyphony Digital.
Gran Turismo 7 is coming soon – it’ll be released for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on Friday, March 4th. However, due to some early copies in the wild, the trophy list has leaked, allowing you to plan ahead for how you’ll approach the platinum.
Thankfully, it seems to be a less difficult task than in Gran Turismo Sport. The high player level and online victory trophies are no longer available, therefore the longest portion of achieving the platinum is just the passage of time. Some distance challenges, such as Crossing the Atlantic Together and Driving the Autobahn Together, need a significant amount of online miles. However, the list as a whole seems to be extremely achievable. Take a look at the list below, and keep in mind that the great majority of trophies are bronze grade, so even if you don’t want to collect them all, you’ll still get plenty of racing points.
- Starting the first menu of Living Your Car Life (Bronze).
- Completed the first automobile collection menu as a student of Mototouring History (Bronze).
- Moving Up (Bronze): In a single lap, moved up five or more places.
- Clean Lap (Bronze): Successfully completed a race without leaving the track or colliding with any other vehicles.
- By a Whisker (Bronze): Won a race by less than 0.5 second.
- By a Country Mile (Bronze): In a race with at least two laps, won with a lead of 10 seconds or more.
- No Assist (Bronze): Competed in a race without using any assist settings.
- Done in Sixty Seconds (Bronze): Completed a loop of the Tsukuba Circuit in less than a minute.
- Formula First-Timer (Bronze): Drove a Formula Car for the first time.
- Podium Fixture (Bronze): Finished ten times on the podium.
- Rain Royalty (Bronze): You have successfully obtained your rain license.
- New Treads (Bronze): You replaced your tires during a racing pit stop.
- The First Step to Mastery (Bronze): Completed a track in Circuit Experience (all sectors).
- Circuit Apprentice (Bronze): In Circuit Experience, completed five tracks (all sectors).
- Circuit Master (Silver): In Circuit Experience, completed 15 tracks (all sectors).
- Squeaky Clean (Bronze): 10 times washed a vehicle
- WARNING: EXTREMELY LARGE LOAD! (Bronze): Designed to fit a broad physique.
- A Taste of Tuning (Bronze): Purchased and installed tuning components
- A Little Boost (Bronze): 10 times purchased a turbo or supercharged
- Sport Mode Debut (Bronze): Competed in a Sport Mode race.
- Mastery (Bronze): Competed in 50 races in Sport Mode.
- Take 100 images in Scapes or Race Photos to get a Bronze.
- Momento from the Nürburgring (Bronze): On the Nürburgring, I took a Scapes shot of a BMW Gr.3 automobile.
- Fill Her Up (Bronze): During a race with fuel usage, you made a pit stop and filled your tank.
- Running on Empty (Bronze): In a race that included gasoline usage, I ran out of gas.
- You’re looking great! (Bronze): Purchased and installed aerodynamic components
- Toughening Up (Bronze): Increased the body stiffness of an automobile by ten times.
- Fully Licensed (Bronze): All licenses have been earned.
- Earned Gold in all licenses after putting forth a lot of effort.
- (Bronze) All-Rounder: Won races on ten different courses.
- Bronze for Digging the Dirt: Won 10 races on dirt courses.
- Round & Round (Bronze): Drove oval courses for 500 miles (804.672km).
- Driving the Angeles Crest Highway (Bronze): I drove the whole 66-mile length of the Angeles Crest Highway (US) (106km)
- Driving for 24 hours (Bronze): Covered the distance of one full 24 hour Le Mans race: 2209.536km (1372.942 miles)
- Route 66 (Bronze): Drove the whole length of Route 66 in the United States: 2451 miles (3945km)
- Momento de Le Mans (Bronze): On the Circuit de la Sarthe, I took a Scapes photo of an Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest).
- Purchased a pickup vehicle for heavy hauling (Bronze).
- Let’s Go Carbon Neutral (Bronze): I purchased an electric vehicle.
- Safety First (Bronze): Purchased a safety vehicle.
- Become a member of the 200 MPH Club (Bronze): Attained a top speed of 200 miles per hour (322 kilometers per hour).
- Speed Demon (Bronze): clocked in at 500 km/hr (311 mph)
- Speed Archdemon (Silver): clocked in at 600km/hr (373 mph)
- Time Attacker (Bronze): Participated in a total of 100 time trials.
- Living with a Legend (Bronze): Purchased a vehicle from Legend Cars.
- Wheely Good Fun (Bronze): Purchased ten wheel sets.
- Firm Favorite (Bronze): Purchased the same vehicle ten times.
- Smoking Hot (Bronze): In drift trials, earned 10,000 points.
- Motor Mania (Bronze): You have 50 automobiles in your garage.
- If you don’t have a car, you don’t have a life! (Bronze): You have a garage with 100 automobiles in it.
- Three Legendary Vehicles (Silver): Acquired three legendary racing cars that were meant to win 24 hour races in the past.
- Finale (Gold): Successfully completed the prerequisites to see the finale.
- Crossing the Atlantic Together (Bronze): By driving with other players online, you were able to equal the distance traveled by the first non-stop transatlantic flight: 5810 kilometers (3610 miles)
- Driving the Autobahn Together (Silver): You equaled the distance traveled by the complete German Autobahn network by driving with other players online: 13,191km (8197 miles)
The “gran turismo 7 release date” is a list of all the trophies that can be earned in Gran Turismo 7.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be a Gran Turismo 8?
A: There was an article in 2007 called Gran Turismo 8 that talked about a release date for the game. It is not known if this refers to anything more than just a name, or whether there has been any information released since then.
Will Gran Turismo 7 have used cars?
A: No, they will not be available.
How many trophies are in Gran Turismo sport?
A: There are a total of 70 trophies that you can unlock in the games main mode, which is called Gran Turismo Sport Tour.
- gran turismo 6 trophy guide
- gran turismo sport trophy guide
- gran turismo sport trophies
- gran turismo 5 trophy guide
- playstation trophies gran turismo sport