Saving the Elden Ring is an epic journey that can be played on PC, PS4 or Xbox One. In this guide we will show you how to cure and prevent Scarlet Rot in your game and complete the quest.
“elden ring: how to cure scarlet rot girl” is a guide on how to cure and prevent Scarlet Rot in Elden Row.
Consider this scenario: you approach the Swamp of Aeonia, ready to face the world with your tried-and-true Sword of Night and Flame, only to fall to Scarlet Rot. While death must have been the norm by this point, succumbing to status conditions rather than a brave struggle against a monster five times your size may be rather frustrating.
There are three different methods to heal Scarlet Rot and Poison in Elden Ring right now:
- Using Boluses to Preserve
- Casting the Incantation to Cleanse Me
- Taking Advantage of Traveling quickly
With that in mind, the Scarlet Rot is more than meets the eye. As a result, we’ve put together this comprehensive guide as a one-stop shop for all you need to know about the status effect, as well as all the known ways to get rid of it in the game.
What Is Elden Ring’s Scarlet Rot?
Scarlet Rot is a status condition that may affect both foes and you as a player in the game. Repeated ticks, like any other impact, will ultimately result in the status effect. Scarlet Rot, like Poison, causes harm to its victim over time.
The severity of the harm varies depending on your health. Scarlet Rot and Poison vary primarily in that Poison does damage at a slower pace but lasts longer, whilst Scarlet Rot deals more damage at a quicker rate but lasts for a shorter amount of time.
In Elden Ring, how can you increase your resistance to poison and scarlet rot?
There’s no way to develop total immunity to both Poison and the Scarlet Rot, in typical Elden Ring manner. What you can do, though, is increase your Immunity stat by adding points to Vigor everytime you level up.
Immunity levels increase the number of attacks required to apply the debuff to your character, but they do not lessen the amount of damage you suffer once you have it. As a result, you’ll need to keep a mental counter in mind while visiting regions with a high potential of infecting you with one of the two status effects. Otherwise, you’ll finally succumb to the status effect.
How Do I Get Rid Of Elden Ring’s Scarlet Rot Status?
As previously said, there are three different strategies you may use to get rid of your problems. As we go along, we’ll also include our personal fave. One important point to remember is that all of these strategies seek to eliminate the status impact.
Why Isn’t It Possible to Summon Wolves in Elden Ring?
Scarlet Rot will inflict Scarlet Rot on you regardless of what equipment or gear you have. You’ll be able to get rid of the sickness with the use of these ways till you are trapped in a shambles again.
This is by far, the easiest way to rid yourself of the Scarlet Rot status effect. However, it carries its own disadvantages. Firstly, you won’t be able to Traveling quickly when in combat. So, if you have the status effect and need to get rid of it instantly while fighting, Traveling quickly won’t be of much help there.
However, once you do Traveling quickly, you’ll end up resetting the map. Therefore, use this wisely!
Made up of cave moss, Boluses Preservation alleviate Scarlet Rot buildup and rid you of the ailment entirely. There are three distinct ways you can get Boluses Preservation in the Elden Ring. You can either craft them, purchase them in limited quantity or find 7 of them scattered throughout the map.
How To Find Boluses Preservation
There are a total of 7 Boluses can be found without having to conduct any crafting or trade. Here’s how to do it:
- Head to the Shack of the Rotting in Caelid. You’ll be able to find 5x Boluses Preservation in the left-most shack
- Right after you get down from the lift in the Leyndell Rotal Capital, head towards the room, you’ll be able to find 1x Boluses Preservation there.
- After you take the second lift in the Siofra River Well, you’ll be able to find a corpse that contains 1x Boluses Preservation
How To Buy Boluses Preservation?
If you’ve run out of options, you can purchase Boluses Preservation from a single NPC in the entire game. That NPC, the Nomadic Merchant, is located near the Aeonia Swamp Shore in Caelid.
However, you can only purchase 3x Boluses Preservation from the merchant with each costing about 2500.
How to Craft Boluses Preservation?
With the number of times you’ll be affected by the Scarlet Rot throughout your playthrough, it is wise to think of a more practical and permanent solution. While not the most convenient, gaining the ability to craft Boluses Preservation can get rid of all your toxic troubles.
First and foremost, you’ll need to get the Armorer’s Cookbook , which you can accomplish by following these steps:
- Take both elevators to the Siofra River Bank, which is situated within the Siofra River Well.
- Continue eastwards after taking the second elevator until you reach a Site of Grace.
- When you’ve done it, get up and go west until you discover the Armorers Cookbook .
Fun Fact: You can ‘only’ hold 99 Boluses Preservation at any given point!
Here are the ingredients / crafting items you’ll need after you’ve received your Armorer’s Cookbook :
|Moss from the Crystal Cave||1|
|Bud of the Sacrament||1|
Here are some simple recommendations if you’re not sure where to look for these materials:
- Moss from the Crystal Cave: You can find Moss from the Crystal Cave in the Academy, Lakeside Crystal and Stillwater Caves.
- Bud of the Sacrament: Sarcamental Buds are primarily found near the Nomadic Merchant on Mt. Gelmir
- Herba Dewkissed: Found inside and around the outskirts of the Eternal City, quite easy to find!
With all these ingredients now at your disposal, you’ll be able to craft as many Boluses Preservation as you like!
Cleanse Me Incantation With The Flame
The Flames, Cleanse Me Incantation is the third and arguably the most simple and efficient approach to get rid of Scarlet Rot. Even in the Early Game, getting your hands on it is simple. This is what you must do:
- Travel to the Artist’s Shack’s northwestern corner.
- Travel north and cross the Stone Bridge until you come upon a campsite near a huge tree.
- Take out all of the Flame Sorcerers after you’ve done that.
- After you’ve taken them, look for the Flame, Cleanse Me Incantation along the encampment’s perimeter.
All Of The Requirements Have Been Met
You’ll need 12 Faith after you’ve obtained the Incantation. While this isn’t a huge problem, you’ll also need a Seal before you can use it. Seals are scarce in the early stages of the game. As a result, here’s a simple and painless method for you to get your hands on a Seal:
- Make your way to the Roundtable Hold.
- Proceed to the Northern Alleyway.
- Purchase the Finger Seal for 800 by speaking with the Twin Sisters.
While 800 may seem to be a significant investment at first, we believe it is well worth it when contrasted to the amount of time and effort it will take you to search the whole globe for Preserving GBoluses or to acquire all of the components required to create them.
Putting The Spell Into Action
When you’ve completed all of the qualifications, it’s time for the ultimate test! You must first memorize your spell at a Site of Grace. After then, place your Seal in one of your hands, either left or right. Here’s what you’ll need to do to get rid of Scarlet Rot:
- Take out your Seal after you’ve been impacted by the Status Effect.
- Prepare your Incantation: “Fire Cleanse Me”
- Activate the hand that is holding your Seal.
- Your character will now smash his hand into his fist, causing light damage but no longer having the negative status effect!
If the slider continues to grow up after you’ve cast your Incantation, it’s because your armor still has some Scarlet Rot on it. The build-up, on the other hand, will diminish with time.
As a general rule, if you don’t have any armor, the status effect will build up considerably faster, but you’ll also be able to get rid of it much faster.
Our personal favorite method to get rid of the Scarlet Rod in Elden Ring is to use the Flame, Cleanse Me Incantation. However, snagging some Boluses Preservation also does the trick. What’s your favorite method? Let us know in the comments section down below!
Scarlet rot is a disease that can be found in the Elden Ring, and it’s one of the most common diseases that plague this area. The cure for scarlet rot is to buy the “Scarlet Rot Cure” from a vendor. Reference: where to buy scarlet rot cure elden ring.
- elden ring cure scarlet rot woman
- scarlet rot cure recipe
- scarlet rot cure elden ring
- elden ring scarlet rot cure recipe
- scarlet rot elden ring weapon