The Lou Gehrig day program is a series of missions that take place on the final days of Alfonso Soriano’s career. These games were released in MLB The Show 22, but it can also be played in previous versions as well.
The “lou gehrig” is a program that rewards players for completing the Lou Gehrig Day Program. Players can complete this program by playing 10 games with their team of choice on Lou Gehrig Day, which falls on June 19th each year.
On June 2, Major League Baseball commemorates the life and legacy of baseball legend Lou Gehrig, who died at the age of 37 from the illness ALS. A new MLB The Show 22 player program has been introduced to Diamond Dynasty to honor Gehrig’s career. Users may now earn packs, two collectibles, and two cards by completing different Moments and Missions, which include a Lou Gehrig player item. So, what can you expect from this program? Let’s take a look at what we’ve got.
What is the best way to finish the Lou Gehrig Day Program?
You will need 50 points to finish this program completely. The following are the benefits that may be achieved as a result of participating in this program:
- MLB The Show 22 pack – 10 points
- Lou Gehrig Day Bat Grip and 500 Stubs are worth 20 points.
- Salvador Perez (86 OVR) gets 30 points and 1000 Stubs.
- Headliners Set 9 pack – 35 points
- Lou Gehrig Day Bat Skin and 500 Stubs = 40 points
- MLB The Show 22 pack – 45 points (x5)
- Lou Gehrig (92 OVR) receives 50 points and 1000 stubs.
The main prize for this program is a 92 OVR Lou Gehrig card, as the name implies. Users may also get an 86 OVR player item of Salvador Perez, who was designated the Lou Gehrig Memorial Award winner in 2022.
Here are the characteristics of the Perez card:
DoubleXP took this screenshot.
Now for the qualities of the Gehrig cards:
DoubleXP took this screenshot.
You should aim to accomplish the following to reach to the 50 point mark in the cleanest path:
- Finish the six moments (28 pts.)
- Complete the following five Yankees and Perez Parallel PXP Missions for a total of 30 points:
- Tally 500 PXP has an OVR of 86. In Ranked Seasons, Battle Royale, Events, Play vs. CPU, Mini Seasons, or Conquest, Salvador Perez may be found (10 pts.)
- In Ranked Seasons, Battle Royale, Events, Play vs. CPU, Mini Seasons, or Conquest, get 250 PXP with Yankees (2 pts.)
- In Ranked Seasons, Battle Royale, Events, Play vs. CPU, Mini Seasons, or Conquest, get 500 PXP with Yankees (5 pts.)
- In Ranked Seasons, Battle Royale, Events, Play vs. CPU, Mini Seasons, or Conquest, get 1,000 PXP with Yankees (10 pts.)
- In Ranked Seasons, Battle Royale, Events, Play vs. CPU, Mini Seasons, or Conquest, hit 10 home runs with the Yankees (3 pts.)
Users can complete any of the three exchanges in MLB The Show, including one for Yankees players (3 points), one for Royals players (3 points), and one for AL East players (3 points) (6 pts.) The Missions and Moments, on the other hand, may be bypassed. Unless you don’t want to finish some of the Moments or the Salvador Perez quest, that is. Completing all of the Moments, as well as the Missions not related to Perez, will only get you 48 points.
However, we do not encourage participating in the Exchanges. Because the cards are destroyed once they’re placed, locking them in will cost you Stubs.
The best method to fulfill the Missions is to assemble a squad of Yankees players and play Conquest or Mini Seasons using those cards. You’ll be able to grind without the demands of online play and make progress in offline tournaments this way. After that, after you’ve unlocked the Perez, add it to your lineup.