The livestream for the unofficial community stream was covered by various different channels, but most of them focused on Fortnite. This is really unfortunate because as viewers we only hear half of the story and it’s all from one perspective. The people who don’t have access to that game can become a bit more disconnected from what’s going around in this world just because they are not privy to certain things like paid sponsorships or esports teams having their own unique skin packs which would be locked behind currencies like V-Bucks
The “community episode 1 recap” is a recap of the community stream that took place on April 22nd. The community stream was hosted by Riot Games.
Hey, here’s an unofficial report of the community broadcast on April 22nd.
Note that this is completely unofficial, since I’m just a man putting up a synopsis of the broadcast, and that anybody interested in the whole context should watch the video.
This week’s special guest: – none
Last week’s news: – The T95E2’57 is a new CW Era 1 Premium.
Link – Slapjack’s Mercenary Contract Reforge: Italian Heavyweights Link – Earn cosmetics for the International Day of Human Space Flight – Earn op for a super hellcat skin and a discount on new Tiger 1 and 2 skins in Welcome to the Jungle.
This week’s theme: – Link to weekly news item – Progetto 65, Manticore, and T110E5 are premium bonus event tanks – Update 7.5 Notes: Steel Beast Season: Link April Earnings – Article Link STG: Link OP: Guardian
Next week’s news: – Next Reforge: Sturmtiger – Receiving improved frontal armor to increase survivability as you get into position and aim. Also reduced the impact that rotation has on your dispersion to help with the narrow gun arc – Fangula & AE Phase 1: Improved reload and gun handling – AMX Chaffee: Increased health to 800 – Freedom/Super Pershing: Increase engine horsepower – Golden Week Challenges! Win key cards, boosters, emblems and more – New WW2 premium: Skoda T56 + Perax skin – Bulwark contract – String theory – The Heavy Tank Mastery Challenge begins, make sure you come back each week to complete the weekly task – Premiums tanks for Free XP: April 26 through May 9 – Cold War – T95E3 and T-55A – WW2 – Bisonte C45 – T-50-2 – T-34-85M – Dreadnought KV-2 – Bear KV-122 – KV-4 KTTS – Rover-237 – T95E2 – Minuteman T29 – Super Hellcat – Panther mit 8,8 – Sturm VK 36.01 (H) – E 25 – Type 3 Chi-Nu Kai – The Warlord Panther – STA-2 – Heavy Tank No. VI – Lansen C – Several bug fixes
Upcoming events / news: – May 3rd – Czech Heavy Tech Tree (for more information, watch next week’s broadcast) – “Boot Camp Challenges” on May 10th; German CW Tech Tree on May 17th; String Theory on May 24th; and “June Challenges” on May 31st.
Other news/topics: – We were keeping an eye on light tanks with CBMM since they were imbalanced. – Keeping an eye on the CW T95E2 because of its strong performance.
Reminders regarding when the releases will be made: Sharpshooter May 10, Plaugebringer “May 10th”? – Next maps – unclear – Merc contracts: Sharpshooter May 10, Plaugebringer “May 10th”? – CW Israili tanks – “summer’s hottest phase” (august?) GSOR 1008 – Hellfire Pass – Summer CW wheeled tanks – “Summer” – Summer (3 confirmed ) – Support for multiple turrets – “Summer” – Double barrel Heavies CW French – CW French – CW French – CW French – CW French – CW French – CW French – CW French – CW French – CW
- Several people have inquired about the background picture, which is a Chieftain Mk 6 concept skin. The Leopard 1 skin will be released next week. (It seems to be useful)
- To view what Arty is looking at in arty mode, why not use spectator mode? – Yes, we’ll check into it.
- Why is it that skill resets cost the whole batch rather than one at a time? – I’ll have to come back to you on why we did 6.0 in the first place.
- Is it possible to use the old Commander mode commander table as a commander? – That would be inexpensive and simple to create.
- Are there any plans to have the PC outlines that they recently released? – We looked at it a while ago, but without the 360, we may be able to look into it now.
- Is it possible to add a Zoom-in option to the garage? – We have an old ticket in the garage regarding adding extra controls.
- Any updates on the Vengeance T25? It’s one of the reforge tanks we’re looking at.
- We can look at it. Fantasy season for commanders and such.
- Where did Wotject’s tactical gear go? – It was supposed to be a future skin for the commander, however owing to other commanders, it was deprioritized.
- – What are battle ribbons? – The ticket was just recently re-pinged.
- Siege mode for Arty to fire? – this is one of the five variations of Arty 2.0 we’ll be testing.
- More premiums with a bonus of free XP? (For example, the T-32A prototype) — we can look at it.
- Is there any intention of allowing consoles to share a single WG account? – We planned everything and submitted it for approval, but the manufacturer effectively shut down the project.
- Extreme weather maps? – our first objective is to restore ancient maps, and weather maps may follow.
- – Is there a collectors tab for retiring tanks? We’ll take a look into it.
- – Is it a Jamaican flag? We don’t have one, do we? That’ll have to be fixed.
- Why does the CW Fv4005’s reverse speed decrease while using the top engine? – It might be a bug.
- – Are there any new Tier 9 Premium tanks, such as the Kunze Pz or Lorraine 50t? We can add them to the list, but they may not appear on the timeline.
- Can the M103A2 receive a pen buff, despite the fact that its premium version isn’t much better? – It seems to be operating OK, but we can investigate more.
- What’s the next map? – Siegfried’s remark
- Make the AMX 50B a heavy once more? – It isn’t on the list of tanks that perform poorly, but we can check into it.
- Could you explain the track mechanics of the Yoh tank to tanks like the Obj. 279e and AE Phase I? – We just discussed the Yoh tanks. They’ll go after the Russians with the double guns.
- Will premium ammunition and consumables only be available in silver now? – For the time being, it will stay unchanged, although there are conversations underway.
- Is it possible to acquire a live armor model viewer? – It would be preferable on a website since using it on a console would be difficult owing to the controls and would need a lot of rendering every time it moved.
- I’ll try to grab some more Reddit questions next week, but there’s a lot to speak about this week, especially with the new season and update.
Reminder from QNA: Thank you for leaving your stream question in the comments. To make it simpler for T33 to gather your questions, include the hashtag #streamQNA at the end of your question.
Original source: link
Recap of the April 8th Unofficial Community Stream
At the bottom of the recap, there’s a semi-important announcement. Hey, here’s an unofficial summary of the community broadcast from April 8th. Note that this is completely unofficial, since I’m just a man recording a broadcast summary, and any points of interest mentioned on stream should be seen if they want to get the whole picture.
3rd of December Unofficial Community Stream Recap
Hey, here’s an unofficial summary of the community broadcast from December 3rd. Note that this is all unofficial since I’m just a jerk who can’t validate anything mentioned on stream because I don’t have their sophisticated notes. Note #2: If Mr. T33 or someone more powerful than me posts an official statement, this will be taken down.
On the 10th of December, an unofficial community stream was held.
Hey, here’s an unofficial summary of the community broadcast from December 10th. Note that this is all unofficial since I’m just a jerk who can’t corroborate anything spoken on stream. News from the previous week: – Complete the HMH AMX M4 49 article link to get a challenge. So far, almost 1.5k people have finished it. 2.7k is a good guess. -…
For the game World of Tanks, write “Unofficial Community Stream Recap: April 22nd.”
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year quickly approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek ahead at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.
- community season 2 recap