The developer team at Riot Games has released a preview of the 12.11 patch for League of Legends, which is scheduled to go live on November 9th. This update will see changes in many aspects of the game including visual updates, new maps and more! The developers are also giving players some wiggle room during this pre-patch period by holding off on any balance or nerf tweaks – so don’t worry too much if you’re just getting into LoL now!
The “lol patch 12.11 release date” is the upcoming update to League of Legends, which will bring a host of new content and changes to the game. Riot Games has released a preview for this patch on their website.
The article’s substance
“This is a huge patch. I’m really proud of the team and assistance for coming together to get everything done on time.
We’re taking care not to reverse what we recently done, and we’re trying our best to keep item selection, champion feel and identity, role balance, and so on.
There’s still a lot more work to be done:)” – https://twitter.com/RiotPhroxzon/status/1531850297500262400+https://twitter.com/RiotPhroxzon/status/1531850297500262400+https://twitter
>>> System Buffs <<<
- AP Mythic Items are being rebalanced.
The Queen’s Broken Crown
Rocketbelt by Hextech
Harvester of the Night
- Overnerfed (some assassins purchase since they don’t have a better alternative)
- Assassins are weak in every way. On Assassins, be cautious not to return too much burst, and minimize the incentives for fighter builds.
Claw of the Prowler
Fang of the Serpent
Gage of Sterak
- After the adjustments to fighter items, the item has become weak, with a benefit to juggernauts.
The Ruined King’s Blade
- With a few exceptions, tanks grew weaker than 12.9, bringing them back up.
Gauntlet of Frostfire
Aegis of Sunfire
Visage of the Spirit
Mask of the Abyss
Convergence of Zeke
The Promise of a Knight
>>> System Nerfs <<<
Damage to the Tower
- The outside turrets are striking too hard, so others are left for now.
Torment of Liandry
- Damage was incurred by tapping. AP Mythics have dropped a little.
Glaive of the Umbral
- Item is obstructing a little too much eyesight.
- Since the fighter adjustments, these things have been very powerful. Following seeing how they landed after the durability improvement, I’m tamping them down a little.
The Dance of Death
- Improved balance of long-term item patterns vs. alternatives
Slayer of the Kraken
>>> System Adjustments <<<
Wounds of Greviousness
- Decreased 30/50% >>> 25/40%, Items compensated appropriately to be power neutral
>>> Champion Buffs <<<
Willump and Nunu
>>> Champion Nerfs <<<
Kayn is a young woman who has a (Rhaast)
>>> Champion Adjustments <<<
- Burst Fire Active damage increased 7/9/11/13/15 (+110/112.5/115/117.5/120% AD) >>> 8/11/14/17/20 (+110/115/120/125/130% AD)
- Burst Fire Passive charge attack damage increased from 90-200 (+80% AP) + 1-10% max health >>> 90-200 (+90% AP) + 3-15% max health (based on level)
REMOVED: Burst Fire Passive Charged Attack Slow
Ultrashock Laser cooldown reduced 13/12/11/10/9 >>> 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
Ultrashock Laser AD ratio increased 140% >>> 150%
Ultrashock Laser slow decreased 30/40/50/60/70% >>> 30/35/40/45/50%
Ultrashock Laser will critically harm champions and monsters if it collides with a wall.
Spark Surge cooldown reduced 26/24.5/23/21.5/20 >>> 22/20.5/19/17.5/16 seconds
Spark Surge cooldown reduction per hit reduced 1 >>> .5 seconds (cooldown reduction on crit reduced 3 >>> 1.5)
Lightning Crash cooldown reduced 120/95/70 >>> 100/85/70 seconds
Lightning Crash movespeed per stack decreased 1.5% >>> 1%
Lightning Crash stacks per champion hity by activate AoE 4 >>> 8
Janna, Singed, Shyvana, Mordekaiser, Ivern, Renekton, Soraka, and Alistar were among the champions that just missed the cut this patch.
Original source: link
Preview of the 12.8 Full Patch
“We’ve pulled a few things from this patch either for more time or after reconsiderations. Pretty fun patch I’d say! Numbers are definitely subject to further change Also remember 12.8 is the MSI patch so no more changes coming for the pro game there” – https://twitter.com/RiotPhlox/status/1516539343124369408 Finishing up adding the rest of these. >>> Champion…
Preview of Patch 11.1
Scruffy’s Riot Posted a tweet on the impending patch 11.1 changes. 11.1 Patch Preview (Very Early): After we see how things go for the remainder of the month, there will most likely be additional additions in January. Re-sharing the burst shift we’re performing in order to convert some of the up-front burst into metrics. We didn’t care for…
Full Preview of Patch 12.7
https://twitter.com/TheTruexy/status/1511469096075882498 Full Patch 12.7 Preview! Some spicy buffs (Wukong?!?) and some tap downs to some strong items/runes Champion buffs Gwen E – Cooldown Refund 50% >>> 60% R – Cooldown 120-80 >>>100-80 Pantheon https://twitter.com/TheTruexy/status/1509289151920713729 Q – Tap Length 550 >>> 600 Q – Tap Width 150 >>> 120 E – No longer slows Pantheon when…
Post about League of Legends’ “12.11 Patch Preview.”
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year quickly approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek ahead at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.
The “12.1 patch preview” is a guide that will help you find out what the changes are in the upcoming patch.
- league of legends patch notes
- 12.11 patch notes
- lol patch 12.10 release date
- tft patch notes
- 12.10 b patch notes