OSRS is a popular MMORPG that has been around for more than six years. It includes a wide array of content, from dungeons to quests and minigames, but one thing it doesn’t have are pirate hats. But with the introduction of Masks in OSRS last year, this may soon change!
The “big pirate hat osrs” is a very popular item in the game OSRS. Getting this item can be difficult and requires a lot of effort, but it is worth it.
You have a 1 in 1,625 chance of earning a pirate’s cap while unlocking a hard treasure trail (clue scroll) reward casket (0.0615 percent ).
Unless you purchase one from the grand exchange, buy one directly from a player, or kill a person in the wilderness for one, this is the only method to earn a pirate’s cap organically in OSRS.
Let’s look at how you may earn hard clue scrolls to try farming for this drop, because it’s mostly RNG.
But first, let’s look at a fun fact about the pirate cap.
How to Make a Hat Eyepatch
If you’ve completed the Cabin Fever quest, you may give Patchy your pirate helmet and right-eye patch, and he’ll combine them for you.
Patchy may be found in Mos Le’Harmless southwest of the bank.
Stitching the hat and patch together costs 500 coins, while unstitching them costs 600 coins.
To achieve this, you’ll also need the “book of piracy” in your inventory.
Method 1 of the Hard Clue Scrolls: Implings
You have a 1 in 25 chance of acquiring a hard clue scroll when you open a Ninja impling jar.
Ninja impling jars may be purchased on the Grand Exchange, or you can catch your own at Hunter level 74. (with a butterfly net). You may also capture them bare-handed if you achieve Hunter level 84.
Ninja implings may be discovered everywhere in the globe, although the Puro-Puro Minigame location has a higher probability of discovering them.
Crop circles observed all around the globe provide entry to this location.
Crop circles have been discovered in wheat fields in the following places:
- North of the Brimhaven Agility Arena is Brimhaven.
- Catherby, surrounded by farmland
- Draynor, on the bank’s northeast side
- Great Kourend is located to the southeast of the Farming Guild.
- Gwenith is a small town northeast of Prifddinas.
- North of the structure is Harmony Island.
- South of the farmland areas is Hosidius.
- Miscellenia is located to the southeast of the castle.
- Mos Le’Harmless is located east of the clothing store.
- South of the agricultural store, at Ardougne’s east end.
- Lumbridge is a town to the southwest of the mill.
- South of the mine is Rimmington.
- Doric’s home is to the south, while Falador’s house is to the north.
- West of the lake is Taverley.
- North of the Cooking Guild, outside the Grand Exchange
- The Champions’ Guild is located southeast of Varrock, south of Varrock.
- Stronghold of the Tree Gnomes, southeast of the Grand Tree
- Yanille is located to the north of the Magic Guild.
- East of the fairy ring is Zanaris.
The crop circle in Zanaris is the only one that remains permanent. The others show up for around 30 minutes before vanishing.
Method 2 of the Hard Clue Scrolls: Skotizo
When you kill Skotizo, you’re almost always guaranteed a Hard clue scroll (level-321).
To enter Skotizo’s lair, combine a dark totem base, dark totem middle, and dark totem top to create a Dark totem.
Dust devils and other creatures in the Catacombs of Kourend provide the dark totem pieces (pictured below).
And this man isn’t going down without a fight, so be ready!
Monsters (dust devils) at the Kourend Catacombs
Method 3 of the Hard Clue Scrolls: Jellies
Jellies (level 78) are a pretty simple creature to dispatch. They also drop clue scrolls at a 1 in 128 rate.
Just keep in mind that you’ll need 52 Slayer to finish them off.
They may be found in the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon or the Wilderness Slayer Cave, respectively.
Warped Jellies is another alternative (level-112). These have a one-in-64 chance of dropping hard clue scrolls, but they’re a lot more powerful.
Warped Jellies (seen below) may be found in the Catacombs of Kourend’s east and southeast sections, so you can kill them while farming dark totem pieces.
Method 4 of the Hard Clue Scrolls: Hellhounds
Hard clue scrolls are dropped at a rate of 1 in 64 by Hellhounds (level 122, 127, or 136) at a rate of 1 in 64 by Hellhounds (level 122, 127, or 136) at a rate of 1 in 64 by Hellhound
They’re located in the following places:
- Kourend’s Catacombs (level-122)
- Dungeon of God Wars (level-127)
- Slayer Dungeon of Karuulm (level-122)
- When you’re not in the Wilderness Resource Area (level-122)
- Cave of the Stronghold Slayer (level-122)
- Taverley Dungeon is a dungeon in Taverley, England (level-122)
- Cave of the Wilderness Slayer (level-136)
- Dungeon of Witchaven (level-122)
If you’ve accomplished the hard combat accomplishments, you’ll have a 5% better chance of getting a hard hint scroll from any of these drop sources (excluding implings).
Witchaven Dungeon’s Hellhounds
Wearing a ring of riches I when slaying Hellhounds in the wilderness (east of the Deserted Keep) increases your drop rate probability to 1 in 32. (up from 1 in 64).
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get a pirate’s hat in the popular game “OSRS” or “Old School RuneScape.” This is a great way for players to show off their skills. Reference: uris hat osrs.
- pith helmet osrs
- dragon mask – osrs
- pirate hat and patch
- lava dragon mask osrs
- nunchaku osrs