The latest open-world action RPG of the Horizon series has been highly anticipated for its return to a western setting, with plenty of new gameplay mechanics and more than 80 hours in story content. The game is already available on PC and will be launching Worldwide simultaneously on PS4 today (3/20).
The “horizon forbidden west machine strike pieces” is a list of all the Machine Strike Challengers in Horizon Forbidden West.
Horizon Forbidden West offers a plethora of activities. Aloy has a lot on her plate with a lot of new robots to battle and puzzles to solve, but everyone needs a break now and again. This is when Machine Strike enters the picture.
Machine Strike is a board game set in the setting of Horizon Forbidden West that resembles chess if chess had huge robots warring over three-dimensional terrain. A total of 15 Machine Strike challenges may be found across the Forbidden West. Defeating each one not only allows Aloy to exercise her cerebral muscles, but it also earns the players a cool award.
Locations for Machine Strike Challengers
As a general rule, most of Horizon Forbidden West’s main communities include a table where you may play Machine Strike against local enthusiasts. Here’s where you can locate all 15 if you’re having difficulties locating them.
- Chainscrape is a beginner-level game. Enter the settlement’s main building, where the chef and the majority of the employees are resting and eating. Here you’ll discover your first Machine Strike opponent, as well as a tutorial and the first several tasks to help you get started.
- Difficulty: Beginner in Barren Light. Turn right when you reach the village from the north. You’ll come upon a campfire. You’ll locate the Machine Strike challenger for this location if you walk past it.
- Plainsong is a beginner-level song. Plainsong is a little more harder to find because of the way it’s put up. There are several levels and platforms, making it a little difficult to locate. You must ascend up to the higher floors of the town from the campfire on the base level. You’ll find it if you stick to the settlement’s northern edge.
- The Foundation – Difficulty: Various Do you remember Erend, our close buddy from Zero Dawn? He’s returning, and he ends up at The Base after a brief introduction early in the game. You may not only meet up with one of Aloy’s buddies here, but you can also play a few of Machine Strike games with him.
- Arrowhead – Intermediate Difficulty You’ll find a group of four folks hanging about along a ramp when you first reach the Arrowhead village. If you go up the ramp, you’ll notice a Machine Strike player waiting for you.
- Scalding Spear – Intermediate Difficulty This adversary is difficult to miss; just go up the slope to the right of the village entrance. The local herbalist and the Machine Strike player are both in the same room.
- Salt Bite – Intermediate Difficulty A campfire may be found immediately outside the Salt Bite entrance. After that, enter the village and immediately turn left. A hut with numerous individuals inside will be present. There’s a Machine Strike challenger waiting for you.
- Difficulty: Skilled – Hidden Ember Work your way to the settlement’s center until you locate the Workbench. A flight of stairs will be close. The Machine Strike challenger will be waiting for you at the top of the stairs.
- Difficulty: Skilled in Fall’s Edge. Continue straight until you reach the water from the settlement’s entrance. A higher place may be found if you turn right. That higher area is where the Machine Strike player is.
- Thornmarsh – Skilled Difficulty A elevated region by a small body of crimson water should be seen in the settlement’s center. That higher area is where the Machine Strike player is.
- The Bulwark – Experienced Difficulty To begin, look for a campfire in the vicinity. You’ll next go up the neighboring steps until you reach a location where the Stitcher is located. Turn left and look for the Machine Strike player in the area’s corner.
- Stone Crest – Experienced Difficulty This one is simple to locate. Simply go up the steps on your right from the campfire at the settlement’s entrance. They’ll take you straight to the Machine Strike challenger.
- Difficulty: Expert in Cliffwatch. This one is also simple to locate. You’ll descend the steps from the campfire. The Machine Strike player will be waiting for you at the very bottom.
- Difficulty: Expert in Legacy’s Landfall. The local Machine Strike player will be in the first tent on your right as soon as you approach the village.
- Difficulty: Master for The Maw. We’ve finally arrived to the pinnacle of the Machine Strike task. Oh, and to rescue the world, if that’s what you’re after. Straight forward from the entrance until you reach a large wall decorated in different colors. Follow the trail to the right until you come to an entrance. You’ll discover not one, but two Machine Strike players waiting for you inside that opening.
The “horizon forbidden west machine strike locations” is a list of all the Machine Strike Challengers in Horizon Forbidden West.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are all the machines in Horizon Forbidden West?
There is a large machine in the background of the first scene. It has red, yellow, and purple lights flashing on it. There are also three machines next to each other that have bright blue lights coming from them. The main characters can be seen standing outside this room while they talk about their mission objectives inside of these rooms, which appear to be holding lab equipment or something similar
Is there a trophy for machine strike in Horizon Forbidden West?
A: A trophy for machine strike is available in Horizon Forbidden West.
How many new machines will be in Horizon Forbidden West?
A: The game features a total of 16 new machines in the Steam and Microsoft Windows version.
- horizon forbidden west machine strike players
- horizon forbidden west machine strike piece locations
- horizon forbidden west machine strike best pieces
- horizon forbidden west machine strike reward
- horizon forbidden west machine strike guide