The characters in Vermintide are a diverse bunch, with different personalities and styles of play. Find out how Cathay came to be the way she is today, or read our article on her individual skillsets that make her such an integral part of the team.
The “warhammer cathay models” is a character concept from the Warhammer: Vermintide game. It is one of the many characters in the game and has been designed to be an agile, fast-moving melee fighter who uses a combination of swordplay and quick movement to keep enemies at bay.
The article’s substance
I know there’s no way they’re going to add another character and split the U5 into U6 this late in the game, but it’s still entertaining to think about, and people seemed to like the earlier Kislev one.
Male Cathayan Duàn Wei Mid-forties Personality: Stoic and intellectual, on the verge of becoming arrogant. Blurs the line between smart and arrogant, and seems to have a great deal of information about the world, however it’s unclear how deep that knowledge is. Frugal, with aspects of greediness as befitting a trader at times. Backstory: The Vermintide captured a caravan merchant lord shipping to Helmgart from the Silk Road. Drachenfel will admit that he has delivered certain unsavoury products to both Norscan and Skaven in the past, and that he may have inadvertently aided the End Times due to greed.
- Basic 1h sword (Dao)
- Ji: A halberd and billhook combo with an unique hook technique.
- Guandao: Slow cleaving across a large area with good armor cleave on heavy. As you link strikes together, the speed increases.
- Meteor Hammer is a flail that has been modified. As a pseudo ranged attack, pressing the special button whips the weapon forward a substantial distance, with a longer recovery period.
- Tuskgor Spear-like Crescent Moon Spade. Heavy holding that is a thrust with the crescent blade, forcing adversary back indefinitely
- Three-section staff: A light attack that works like a twin dagger, with the two pieces striking quickly. Heavy assault whips the staff into a flail-like strike that pierces through shields.
- Hook Swords: Slower twin swords with strong block breaking (forcibly shattering SV and other shielded enemies’ guards), chaining into a light jab with high headshot damage.
- Jian: A 1H sword with an unusual moveset that includes a lot of lunging forward momentum and stabs, making it more difficult to handle but also more mobile.
- The Iron Hail Gun is a shotgun with a narrow spread and a lot of stagger force.
- Crossbow, crossbow, crossbow, crossbow, crossbow, crossbow, cross Ole dependable.
- Repeating Crossbow with Shield: This crossbow has a lot of reserve and firepower, but it can’t aim down sight. By being able to block and push, ADS may take over.
- Crane Gun Handgun aiming with less armor damage and a tiny fire explosion similar to a moonbow charged shot
- Fire Pot: Poor vs. armor, crowd clearing explosives. With a medium reserve, it can hold two people.
- Shrapnel Pot: Similar to bombs, but with a reserve and ammunition instead of explosives. Low ammunition reserve, similar to a torpedo.
Exclusive to Astromancer
- Staff of Wind: Like flamethrower puffs, Primary Fire sends forth a broad, short-range rush of wind that does a lot of damage to infantry and causes a lot of stagger. Secondary Fire, like Lifeleech, enables you to suck a single opponent toward you and disable them while sucking. The cost of heat varies depending on the kind of adversary.
- Primary Fire’s Staff of Thunderbolt fires a mid-range bolt of lightning that delivers good damage but cannot penetrate. Secondary fire charges a large area surrounding the caster, which is then struck by chain lightning when it is shot.
- Primary Fire is a close-range shotgun fire from the Comet’s staff. Secondary Fire charges up an area to summon a commet that can penetrate armor and does heavy damage. Slowly charge up and produce a lot of overcharge, making it incredibly simple to explode yourself.
Supporter jack of all trades 125 horsepower
- When the Magistrate is carrying a melee weapon, Harmony grants a 10% chance of a ranged crit, and vice versa.
- Benevolence: The Magistrate donates half of all green healing services to a local community.
- Grant an additional stamina shield as a bastion.
Dragon Standard is currently active (90 seconds cooldown)
- All adjacent enemies are knocked back as the Magistrate slams a standard to the ground. The standard lasts for 10 seconds, increasing attach speed and stamina regeneration for friends in its area of impact.
|THP cleave||THP should be staggered.||Healshare|
|The tagged enemy’s armor has been removed.||The speed of the next Heavy strike is increased by a Light attack, and the damage of the following Light attack is increased by a Heavy attack.||Push uses half of your stamina and has a 100% Arc rating.|
|Passively regenerate for the following 5 minutes after utilizing a healing item.||Range of Double Harmony||Benevolence no longer only affects green HP but also THP.|
|Give 1 stamina shield to all friends within Harmony range.||Harmony reduces enemy damage within its range by 10% for every ally inside its range.||Slowly replenish ammunition.|
|Damage Reduction of 25% is granted by Dragon Standard.||The Dragon Standard is now hurled, doing high damage to non-infantry targets and pushing enemies back before embedding itself in the ground.||The Dragon Standard lasts 50% longer and is carried on the back of the Magistrate instead.|
100 HP dps/potion caddy with bombs
- Potion duration +100% for Alchemical Regents
- All bombs and barrels get a 15% DMG increase and a 50% range increase.
- Master of Alchemy: If you don’t have a potion equipped, spawn one every three minutes.
- Ammo reserves have been raised by 50% in the Eastern Armory.
Grand Bombard is now active (120 seconds)
Mogrim’s Bomb is thrown.
|Crit THP||THP on Kill||Healshare|
|Using a potion also restores 25 percent of your health.||You may reroll the presently held item by pressing the reload button. Each item is only triggered once.||Ranged cleave and range drop off have been increased.|
|All damage that isn’t caused by a melee attack enemy bleeds||The clip size for all ranged weapons has been raised by 100%.||All crits are headshots, and vice versa.|
|The radius of all explosive damage has been lowered, but the damage has been considerably enhanced.||Carry an extra item.||The potency of the potion is raised by 50%.|
|After detonating, Grand Bombard also leaves a 10-second fire area.||Grand Bombard now explodes instantly, doing less damage across a larger area.||There are two charges on Grand Bombard.|
125 HP crowd control versatile mage
- Eye of the Sky: The opponent nearest to your crosshair is automatically marked, regardless of whether or not you manually tag them.
- Roiling Skies: The next push is a 360 huge stagger explosion every 8 seconds.
- Midnight Wind’s Curse: Tagged enemies take 30% less damage.
Chain Lightning is currently active (90 seconds cooldown)
Send a long-distance lightning ball forward, harming all enemies in its path. Its speed adjusts depending on how near or distant it is aimed.
|THP should be staggered.||Kill THP||Healshare|
|CDR is granted depending on the current overcharge.||Enemies who have been tagged move 50% slower.||THP is gained by hitting many enemies with a ranged weapon.|
|Increase the CD to 12 seconds since Roiling Skies delivers good damage.||Overcharge is reduced by Roiling Skies dependent on the amount of enemies impacted.||Stagger strength +50% while Roiling Skies is available.|
|Slow you down at low charges and give you a speed boost at high overload with Invert Overcharge.||When you kill an opponent with a ranged strike, it ricochets to the closest adversary, delivering 50% damage.||25 percent increase in maximum overcharge/ammunition|
|Chain Lightning is no longer moving and lasts 15% longer.||Chain Lightning CD is cut by 45 percent, has a smaller radius, and always fires at maximum speed. The damage dealt by direct contact with the orb is enhanced.||THP is restored to allies when Chain Lightning travels across them.|
Original source: link
Character design for Kislev
Yeah, I know, there’s no chance they are adding another character this late in the game and breaking up the U5 into U6, but it’s still fun to concept about Basic information Ulyana Davydova Female Kislevite Age: Mid 20s – Early 30s, so youngest of the group but not a greenhorn either Personality: Brash bordering…
Skink Agent is a character idea.
The emissary of the ancient ones, Pip’Squak Khuramundi, a Slann priest deep in the Lustria forests, has awoken from his meditative state. The mighty priest has seen the events of Ubersriek and the menace that the skittergate offers via his magical strength. If such a device is permitted to exist, he predicts catastrophic disaster for the…
Turalyon is a fictional character.
Turalyon started his career as the commander of the Alliance Army before leading the Army of the Light to victory against the Burning Legion. As an Alliance commander, he now brings his holy strength to the Nexus. Turalyon: Melee Assassin HP – 1500 Basic Attack Damage – 164 Basic Attack Speed – 0.90 Turalyon: Melee Assassin HP – 1500 Basic Attack Damage – 164 Basic Attack Speed – 0.90 Turalyon: Melee
For the game Warhammer: Vermintide, post a “Cathay Character Concept.”
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year quickly approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek ahead at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.
The “games workshop warhammer 40k videos” is a website that has been created by the company Games Workshop. It includes information about their popular game Warhammer: Vermintide.
- cathay concept art
- games workshop
- cathay game