Dead by Daylight 2.41 is the latest patch released by Dead By Daylight developer Behaviour Interactive, and it contains a number of changes to improve gameplay as well as address lingering issues. It also added new custom models for survivors, giving them more character in game than ever before.,
The “dead by daylight patch notes 2021” is a game update that was released on the 2nd of February, 2019. The update has been downloaded over 1 million times and includes many fixes and changes to the game.
Patch Notes for Dead by Daylight Update 2.41 are now available, featuring several modifications and fixes. The entire patch notes for the Dead by Daylight update can be found in this post.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.41 is now ready for download, so you may play the most recent version of the game. This update’s size is determined by the device.
You may also be interested in: Dying Light 2 Day One Patch Notes Download Size
Patch Notes for Dead by Daylight Update 2.41
Here are the entire patch notes for Dead by Daylight 2.41, which will assist you in exploring the game’s changes:
Feature in Beta
- When not actively wriggling, wiggle progress will no longer regress, with both new and old wiggle interactions.
Bugs have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Glyph and Red Envelope interactions not to be interruptible by the killer with Patch Notes for Dead by Daylight Update 2.41.
- When utilizing the Deathslinger’s Aim Down Sights after interacting with a Red Envelope, an error caused the erroneous animation to play.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Cannibal from breaking a pallet after colliding with a survivor in the same chainsaw sweep.
- Fixed a problem where the Demogorgon’s Shred ability failed to shatter pallets on occasion.
- With Patch Notes for Dead by Daylight Update 2.41, the developers have fixed an issue that caused the Expert Killer and Expert Survivor achievements to unlock when the grade threshold has not been met.
- When the Eruption perk was triggered on a finished generator, it went into cooldown. This was fixed.
- When the murderer had the Enduring perk, an issue allowed stuns induced by the Power Struggle duration to be lowered more than intended.
- When an AI player fails a skill check during the tutorial, the loud noise indication did not show. This was fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the tentacle of the Nemesis might become invisible after recovery after colliding with an item.
- After a survivor is struck after an unvalidated interruption attempt, the blessing SFX will no longer play.
- A bug that caused tooltips to linger in the Settings menu has been fixed.
War Thunder Update 4.10 Patch Notes Download Size may also be found here.
- The Nurse’s hand doesn’t reflect the current blink charge when the chain is blinking with Patch Notes for Dead by Daylight Update 2.41.
- Blinking and having a grab validation fail as The Nurse prevents The Nurse from entering the exhaustion state.
- We’re also looking at claims of being unable to strike immediately after a chain blink.
- The Strode Realty Key offering and the Haddonfield map have been blocked.
- When the Nurse begins to charge a chain blink, there is a delay.
More information about Dead by Daylight
It’s a fascinating asymmetrical survival horror video game. The Dead by Daylight game was created by Behaviour Interactive. This game is available on Xbox Series X|S, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Stadia, Android, and iOS, among other platforms. Any of these gaming consoles may be used to play the Dead by Daylight game. On June 14, 2016, the game Dead by Daylight was published. Multiplayer codes are supported in Dead by Daylight.
You might also read: February 2022 Shindo Life Private Servers Codes: Tempest, New Ember
It was the complete guide on Patch Notes for Dead by Daylight Update 2.41. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Dead by Daylight game. If you have any queries regarding the update of Dead by Daylight then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Patch Notes for Dead by Daylight Update 2.41.
Genshin Impact Codes for February 2022: Earn Primogems, Mora, and Mystic Enhancement Ore
The “dead by daylight twitter” is a game that has been updated recently. The update was released on February 6th, 2019 and it contained some changes to the game. This update also had a download size of 1.7 MB.
- dead by daylight update 5.1 1
- dead by daylight ptb patch notes
- dbd all-kill patch notes
- dead by daylight patching forever
- dbd patch notes 5.0 2