This is a walkthrough for the Destiny 2 Wayfinder’s Voyage 3 quest, which will help you complete the final mission of the main story.
The destiny 2 wayfinders compass calibration is a quest in the game that requires players to complete. It can be found on the third planet of the solar system, Titan.
The Wayfinder’s Path III quest is not visible, but it is deemed accomplished if you complete stages 14 to 22 of the Seasonal Quest.
You’ll need to complete an Astral Alignment, a fresh Shattered Realm, and a significant quantity of Parallax Trajectory once again.
Tension is steadily building throughout Week 3, particularly between Petra Venj and The Crow due to disputes.
Also, check out the other Season of the Lost Update guides below:
Steps in the Quest
Step 14: Go to the H.E.L.M. Wayfinder’s Compass.
The Week 3 quest starts with a trip to the Wayfinder’s Compass, where you’ll get a fresh briefing from Mara, much like the previous missions.
Form an Astral Alignment inside the Blind Well (Step 15).
You’ll need to conduct an Astral Alignment, so go to the Dreaming City destinations page and choose Astral Alignment.
Step 16: Travel to the Moon’s Sorrow’s Harbor.
You’ll need to gather Parallax Trajectory, which you should accomplish first on the Moon since it has new Ascendant Anchors.
This isn’t to say that you should just obtain Parallax Trajectory from the Moon; you may get it from other sources as well.
Step 17: Finish the Ruins of Wrath in the Shattered Realm.
Complete the Shattered Realm, which in Week 3 is the Ruins of Wrath, to gain the Safe Passage ability and save the next Tacheun.
Step 18: Upgrade Compass to Allow Safe Passage
After completing the Shattered Realm: Ruins of Wrath quest, go to the Wayfinder’s Compass in the H.E.L.M. to acquire the new Safe Passage ability.
Step 19: Make contact with Petra Venj.
Things are beginning to heat up, so go to the H.E.L.M. and cross the bridge to the entrance to Mara’s Chamber, where you’ll find Petra and Crow arguing.
Step 20: Contact Savathun.
After the Argument, go to Mara’s room beyond the gate at the end and talk with Savathun about the present situation.
Step 21: Have a conversation with Crow
After you’ve finished speaking with Savathun, go to the Crow, who is also in the H.E.L.M. at the foot of the steps to the side.
Step 22: Make contact with Petra Venj.
It’s time to return to the Wayfinder’s Compass, where you’ll finally speak with Petra Venj and hear her side of the story; after that, you’ll have to wait until Week 4.
Steps towards the end of Week 3
The Seasonal Quest will designate Wayfinder’s Voyage 3 as finished after you’ve accomplished all of the requirements.
- It’s possible that the Astral Alignment has gained a new phase, requiring you to prevent Ether from being collected.
- The same monster from Week 1 will be in the last phase of the Week 3 Astral Alignment, making it very simple to beat.
- In the Ruins of Wrath Shattered Realm, you’ll be fighting Taken foes; be prepared for a fight since the terrain makes it simple to be overrun.
- Although Wayfinder’s Voyage I had its own quest, Wayfinder’s III does not, and it is simply mentioned in the Seasonal Challenges and completed when steps 14 to 22 are completed.
The Wayfinder’s Voyage Destiny 2 Step 2 is the second of three steps in the Wayfinder’s Voyage quest. Reference: wayfinders voyage destiny 2 step 2.
- destiny 2 wayfinders voyage
- wayfinders voyage destiny 2 not working
- destiny 2 wayfinder voyage 1 not progressing
- destiny 2 wayfinder voyage 1 not working
- destiny 2 wayfinders voyage 1 step 4