The NBA 2K series has had a lot of success in recent years, with their latest release bringing the game even closer to reality. This year’s entry was no different, but players might want to focus on one particular challenge before they start playing: finishing The Return of Heroes Challenges!
The “nba 2k22 myteam challenges list” is a step-by-step guide to completing the “Return of Heroes” Challenges in NBA 2K22. The challenge is available for all players and can be completed by anyone.
2K Sports launched two new mural challenges as part of NBA 2K22 Season 7. One is constructed entirely of players that must be obtained via packs or purchased through the Auction House, while the other Return of Heroes mural may be acquired. On June 2, 2K Sports released the new Challenges, allowing you to unlock 15 new players, including the 99 OVR Invincible Joel Embiid. Let’s go through everything you need to know.
How to Complete the Eastern and Western Conference Challenges in Return of Heroes
All of these Challenges may be found in the Challenges submenu under “Skills Challenge.” The most of them will need you to achieve certain tasks while playing a game, however the first two are a little more straightforward (though time-consuming). Both the Eastern and Western Conference Challenges require you to defeat all 15 clubs in that Conference while deploying certain players and limiting the opposition team to under 60 points.
All of these games are set on All-Star level, so the CPU shouldn’t be too challenging at this stage. The problem is that you’ll have to put up a roster of 10 players from a single club. That game might be difficult if you don’t have 10 quality players from one squad.
Finding two players who can regularly hit threes and having them fill two of the places you don’t need to fill with the Challenge squad is a good idea. Then, using the most recent Magic playbook, do Quick Point 2. This almost always results in an easy, open three, making it simple to rack up the points. Then it’s just a matter of playing excellent defense.
You’ll get 98 OVR Galaxy Opal R.J. Barrett if you complete the Eastern Conference, and 98 OVR Galaxy Opal Brandon Ingram if you finish the Western Conference.
Return of Heroes: Challenger Trials: How to Finish
2K Sports provided this image.
This collection of trials is considerably more akin to the previous 2K games’ Spotlight Sims. You’ll have to achieve several sets of tasks and earn a new player when each one is completed. Because some of these tasks are really challenging, we’ll offer you the whole list first, followed by a few pointers for the most difficult ones. All of the Challenges are listed here, along with the prizes you’ll get for finishing them.
|Win by a minimum of 20 points.
|Russell Westbrook has a 98 OVR rating.
|Publish a Powerhouse
|As a team, make 15 shots from the post.
|Patrick Ewing, 98 OVR, GO
|How unique are you?
|With all Original Owner cards, you’ll win the game.
|DM 99 OVR Nash, Steve
|Score a total of 100 points with a single player.
|Tyrese Haliburton 98 OVR GO
|There will be no threes!
|Win without allowing the other team to hit a three-point shot.
|Dejounte Murray, Dejounte Murray, Dejounte Murray, Dejounte Murray, Dejoun
|Underdogs are the underdogs.
|Only point guards should be used to win, and at least one block should be made.
|Bam Adebayo, 99 OVR DM
|Without registering an assist, you can win.
|DM 99 OVR Allen Iverson is a basketball player from the United States.
|Getting Past the Perfectionist
|Without turning the ball over, you can win.
|DM 99 OVR Chris Paul is a musician from the United States.
|He Isn’t a Loser!
|Win the game with just 7 shots taken as a team.
|GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO Mullin, Chris
|There are no fouls allowed.
|Without committing a single foul, you’ll be able to win the game.
|Donovan Mitchell (99 OVR)
|As a squad, win the game and make at least 11 dunks.
|Shawn Kemp, 99 OVR, DM
|Showdown of MyTeam Heroes
|With solely Sapphires in your team, you can win the game.
|GO Manute Bol, 98 OVR
Most of these challenges are pretty simple because you don’t have lineup restrictions. Plus, outside of the Showdown of MyTeam Heroes, every game is on All-Star or lower. That said, a few of these can be tricky, so we’re going to break down a few specific objectives and how to make them a bit easier.
- There will be There will be no threes! – You’ll need to stop the game at the beginning and alter your defensive settings for this. Make sure your AI players are programmed to keep close to their guy so you don’t have to worry about them drifting away and leaving someone vulnerable. Play good defense if everything else fails.
- Underdogs are the underdogs. – You have to use a PG to get blocks here, which could be tough. However, if you can go pick up someone like Arvydas Sabonis, you can make this relatively simple. Even if you can’t afford that 7-foot monster, you can get Playoff Rewards Spencer Dinwiddie for free. He’s 6’6″ and has an 80 block rating, making him a solid free option.
- There are no fouls allowed. – This one might take a few tries just because fouls are somewhat luck-based. That said, the team you’re playing is pretty terrible, so don’t feel like you need to contest every shot.
- Showdown of MyTeam Heroes – We hope you were playing last season during the Zero Gravity challenge. If so, this challenge should be much easier as most of those Sapphires and below that 2K was giving out daily were boosted to the moon. Otherwise, this challenge might be a struggle. We recommend finding a few players you can shoot with and abusing the Quick Point 2 from the current Magic playbook as much as possible.
Some of these obstacles are, once again, difficult. Furthermore, certain challenges, such as the no foul, no assist, and no turnover challenges, might seem a bit more luck-based than you’d want. If you complete all of them, you’ll unlock the Invincible version of Joel Embiid, who is presently the greatest power forward in the game.
The “spotlight challenges 2k22 season 4” is a challenge that can be completed in NBA 2K22. The spotlight challenges are not available until the player has reached level 30 and have completed the story mode.
- spotlight challenge requirements 2k22
- spotlight challenge 2k22
- spotlight challenges 2k22 rewards
- nba 2k22 spotlight challenges season 5
- 2k22 spotlight challenges season 6