A new decentralized game platform on the blockchain is drawing an enormous player base in its first few days. Anacrusis, a blockchain-based gaming platform that just launched last week, has drawn 200k players to its network in seven days. The project’s developers hope it will encourage more innovative and diverse gameplay experiences by eliminating publisher influence over games and creating a peer-to-peer marketplace for gamers around the world..
The “anacrusis stray bombay” is a game that has been released by the Anacrusis. The game was released on November 20th, 2017 and managed to reach 200k players in the first week.
The Anacrusis, a four-player co-op game by Stray Bombay, has surpassed 200k players in its first week of Early Access/Game Preview on PC and Xbox.
Stray Bombay further notes that the 200k gamers had fought through nearly a billion hostile aliens in total, including 3,264,650 special aliens slain, while traveling from safe zone to safe zone.
Watch the highlights from Week 1 of The Anacrusis:
Stray Bombay also published a blog entry discussing the game’s short-term and long-term ambitions. The team is working on a major update, which will include new and updated perks, flaming goo, fixes to the Spanish localization, an in-game language selector, and fixes for Xbox Series X and Series S performance, building on Hotfix 1.2, which improved the Episode 1 finale, UI bugs, login issues, and more.
Chet Faliszek, a co-founder of Stray Bombay, said,
It’s been incredible to see the community dive headfirst into the Anacrusis in the first week. We’ve witnessed a tremendous increase in players thanks to Game Pass, as well as a lot of favorable feedback from PC gamers. We have a lot of work ahead of us, and all of the input has been quite helpful. As we work on new features like mod support and the forthcoming Challenge Track, we’ll continue to add additional game material and enhance what we already have.
Will Smith, the Stray Bombay Communications Director, on the other side, said,
Since its introduction, everyone on the Stray Bombay crew has been having a pleasure watching The Anacrusis streaming. We’ve had a lot of fun interacting with fans, collecting comments from players, and even engaging in the action on occasion! We want to recognize the incredible streamers and YouTubers who are having so much fun with The Anacrusis, so we’ve started a bi-weekly highlights series to showcase some of the finest experiences people have had with the game.
- Four-player Cooperative Fun – Fight alien hordes with your pals in an endlessly replayable battle to earn benefits, weapons, and new ways to play that you can share with your friends!
- The Anacrusis: The First Season – The first season of The Anacrusis follows four improbable survivors — Nessa, Guion, Liu, and Lance – who are reluctant soldiers in the struggle to save mankind from the alien threat. Play to learn more about the extraterrestrial attack’s growing mystery.
- Fight Aliens with Fantastical Weaponry – Take on the alien threat with an incredible array of vintage science fiction weapons. With a stasis grenade, buy yourself some time, chuck a shield grenade for quick cover while you recover, and use the Respawner to bring your buddies back to life. Alternatively, throw caution to the wind and use the Laser Rifle to burn both friends and foes.
- Earn New Benefits and Change Your Playing Style – You may get hundreds of benefits from matter compilers scattered around the game, which will influence the way you play. Stack all of your upgrades to increase your protection by supercharging your shield pulse or to power up the last-resort gun. As you play, you’ll be able to gain additional benefits, which you may share with the rest of your team.
- Never Fight the Same Battle Twice — The AI Director 2.0 is in charge of every element of The Anacrusis. Every adversary is spawned, each boss is directed, and every weapon, gadget, and health pack is placed. You’ll discover the right degree of difficulty no matter what your skill level is. More importantly, the Director 2.0 produces video game experiences that you can’t wait to tell your friends about.
- PC Friends, Meet Console Friends — At launch, The Anacrusis supports full cross-platform play, allowing players to play with their friends on any of the supported platforms.
Please leave your thoughts in the box below.
The “the anacrusis playstation” is a new free-to-play game that has been released on PlayStation 4. The game has amassed 200k players in the first week.
- anacrusis wiki
- the anacrusis xbox
- the anacrusis ps4
- stray game website